Job Title: Child Support Assistant
Our client is seeking a dedicated and compassionate caregiver to provide essential support to our client. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with daily activities, ensuring the well-being of the client, and creating a safe and comfortable environment.
Hours: 4 hours per week, flexible schedule between 12 PM and 4 PM (Ideally to be completed on a Friday)
Accompanying Child and Mother:
- Provide support to a 9-year-old child and his mother during outings.
- Assist with ensuring the child's safety and well-being while accompanying them.
- Accompany the family to various locations as needed.
- Appointment Assistance
- Occasionally transport the child to appointments such as doctors, dentists, etc.
- Assist in coordinating and organising the schedule for these appointments.
Previous experience in young patients or a similar role is preferred.
Dependable and punctual.
The PA rate: £11.06 per hour
All candidates will need to be reference checked and DBS checked.
Please note we don't offer sponsorship.