Position: In-Home Caregiver for Dementia Patient
Our client is looking for dedicated and compassionate individuals to work as Caregivers/Personal Care Assistants, providing essential support to the client who require assistance with daily living activities.
The ideal candidates will have a genuine passion for helping others, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to create a positive and supportive atmosphere for the client.
Experience in working with dementia patients is essential.
In-home care on Mondays - Fridays.
Care required for 14 hours per week however the shifts will be split in 2, effectively only working 7 hours a week. The client is looking for at least 2 PA's
- Provide in-home care and support for the client, who is diagnosed with dementia
- Perform light duties within the home environment
- Ensure the safety and well-being of the client
- Offer companionship and engage in activities to stimulate cognitive functions
- Follow the specified schedule and attend to Jon's needs during the designated hours
- Previous experience working with dementia patients
- Understanding of the challenges associated with dementia care
- Compassionate and patient demeanour
- Reliable and punctual
- Ability to follow a prescribed schedule and care plan
- Good communication skills
Rate for PA: £14.70 per hour
All candidates will be referenced checked and DBS checked.
Please note that we do not offer sponsorship.